Unpaid rent?


I rent my house to a lady that has not paid rent for many months. Can I employ debt collectors to act as my agent in recovering the unpaid rent?

1 Antwoord

Antwoord van bedrijf dat niet langer actief is

Try www.incassobureau-vladimir.nl they can help you out.